1. What can I do to help? Please check out our volunteer opportunities below and comment here to indicate where you would like to jump in!Currently, there are different Task Forces that are working to iron out the details of their specific topic. Below is a list of these topics:
- Award Bannermaking
- Website build
- Website design
- On-going website administration
- Ratings & Eligibility policies
- Overall Award Policies
- Voting & Scoring Policies
- Volunteer Resources & Task Planning
- Awards Calendar & Timelines
- Awards Promotion
- Author Liaisons
2. What has been previously done by my preferred Task Force(s)? Before you decide to join a Task Force, you might like to check out their previous threads.
1. Liaison with Zhie to combine efforts on Awards matters
2. Awards Name and Banner
3a. Website build, sw selection, configuration, coding
3b. Site design / other banners and graphics, etc.
3c. On-going site admin
4. Ratings and eligibility policy, including content filtering
5. Overall Awards policies and process
7. Voting and scoring
8. Volunteer resources and task planning
9. Proposed Awards Calendar and Timings
10. Awards promotion
11. Dark Lords/Ladies of the Tower (aka the Stewards)
12a. Author liaison
12b. Silver and Gold (aka Fundraising)
3. How do I join these Task Forces? Comment here with the Task Force you’d like to join. Then roll up your sleeves and jump into the fray!
4. Who exactly are these people in my Task Force? Check out the Introduction Questionnaire and get to know the rest of the community. Also, don’t forget to introduce yourself!
5. Who are these Steward people? Check out this brief description of the Stewards as well as their contact information.
6. Important Links regarding the history of this community! Can be found HERE.
7. I have more questions! Who do I ask? Any of the Stewards are here to answer your questions! Also, please feel free to drop me an email at gonotgently[AT]gmail[DOT]com.